Tuesday, December 30, 2008

This Is Why I Hate Winter...

Because I spend many mornings like this....

Now, I have to be honest. I really do enjoy my job. When I'm freezing outside I try to remember that in the summer it's never more than 80-degrees during my live shots.

Things I love about winter:

1. Hot Chocolate

2. Fires in the fireplace (although we can't use our fireplace)

3. Snow, when I'm not standing in it.

4. Saying Brrr..It's cold!

5. Sweaters

4 comments:

Cooter said...

No Christmas on the list? When we are at home and we see you in the freezing cold we have many times said poor Chellie, maybe we should bring her some hot chocolate. Since hot chocolate tops your list the next time I have that thought I might just have to act on it. :)

Amy said...

FYI...I updated my blog with the shirt sayings at the bottom!

Michelle said...

I feel for you Chellie! That would be a hard job on days like that! Thanks for all you do...so w can all know whats going on from the comforts of our home.
~M

Amy said...

On really cold days I turn on the tv hoping school gets canceled. Then I see you and feel so bad that you are standing out there!! And when the weather is worse, I know you are probably out there more. But I am grateful you tell us what it's like on the roads. A few more months and we'll have nice weather again!