Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Looking Back...

I was going through some files on our old computer the other day and found lots of old pictures.. I love reminiscing...
Our ring bearers... Nate's little cousins.. who aren't so little anymore.. but they sure are cute in this picture.
Kyoko.. I love the curlers.
I love this picture of my dad..
Nate and his sister Angela.
The setup.. our parents sat right in front.. everyone else was off to the sides of this picture.
This is one of the only pictures we have framed in our house.
Walking out.. I left my flowers with my maid of honor.. oops.

My favorite picture.. also framed.
My mom and dad.
Well, that was fun.. I have more but I think that's enough for today.. look for more in the coming days.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I don't think I've ever seen your parents before! What a lovely couple.