Haylie Cornell, Olivia Isenberg, Brixton Ison and Liesel Condict
Here's what they looked like before.
Precious! We have some pics like that with our first borns too! I love it!
Those are hilarious expressions. The first one, Liesel and Brixton are nudging each other out of the way it looks like and Haylie is having the time of her life with her legs up in the air. Oh how they make me laugh!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Precious! We have some pics like that with our first borns too! I love it!
Precious! We have some pics like that with our first borns too! I love it!
Those are hilarious expressions. The first one, Liesel and Brixton are nudging each other out of the way it looks like and Haylie is having the time of her life with her legs up in the air. Oh how they make me laugh!
Post a Comment