Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Finally

I've been waiting for this moment!

8 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I love your noises as much as his laugh! So cute!

Michelle said...

How sweet! Tear. Love your last comment :)

ComplyKated said...

Oh I love the first time a baby laughs. What fun!

Tarren and Erin said...

Isn't it so fun to try to make him laugh! Precious!

Tamara said...

I love it!

Candice said...

That is THE awesomest laugh ever! It is sweet music to a parent's ears, isn't it? Our favorite noise in the whole world!!!
Cole didn't laugh until around the same age!

anita said...

This is so cute. I've been showing it to the people I work with! Kacie used to say boogety boogety boo and Carter would laugh so hard!! Thanks for still reading my blog. I've had so much to say that I couldn't even get started the last few months!!

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

Absolutely precious!! I love listening to what parents will do to make their kid laugh. Trust me, we have videos of us making strange noises too! Veyr cute!