Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Bathroom You've Been Waiting For...

Remember this??

Well, my camera is still broken, but I have this picture from the ones Ali took for us to post to sell the house.

Here is a glimpse of the final. (Look below for more on the changes)


The main thing you can see here is that the walls are now white.. although they are an off white next to the white shower curtain. The cabinets are all white too.. so really it's just all white.

I do still need to frame the mirror and install the new faucet, but that got put on the back burner with all the other painting, etc we've been doing. I should post before and after of everything. Maybe another time.

If I ever buy batteries I'll take a couple more pictures.

One more note.. don't ever use paintable, textured wall paper. It may sound easier, but I think it would have been faster just to texture the walls.. oh well, live and learn.



No comments: