Thursday, April 26, 2012

Basement Progress: I think it is ruined

Last night Brownie broke through the gate blocking the basement and once again let go on the floor. I cleaned it at 3:30 this morning only to come home and find a river of pee down there. I think the floor is ruined.
I locked her up before I left. Nate said he didn't let her out without watching her so I don't know when the pee happened. Maybe it was down there at 3:30 but I know I would have seen it.

Anyone want a liver spotted dalmatian? She has ruined my carpet in the living room and has now thrown up in several other places. I think we are going to have to get rid of her. I am taking her to the vet this afternoon to see what's wrong with her. She is 9 years old. Maybe she's just really sick.

I don't know what to do besides cry.

I'm sure this post will make you all really excited to visit my house.