If you are here to read about my health scroll down a little.
Here's my good news:
Coming mid-September my alarm schedule will no longer look like this!!!
Channel 4 hired a new morning reporter so I am moving to a more "normal" schedule. Some of you may remember I sort of announced this back in January and then nothing happened. We went on vacation a couple weeks ago and I came back to this news. Best Monday morning every, possibly.
As for questions you may have:
No, it's not a promotion. Same job, just different hours.
No, I don't get a raise. Again, same job.
Yes, I will get more sleep! Which hopefully will help me feel less tired ALL the time.
Things I'm most looking forward to. (in no particular order)
-sleep
-seeing Brixton and Nate before work
-being able to go to M&Ms
-possibly going to some ladies Bible studies on Tuesday nights
-having evenings where we can hang out with people and not having to leave so early
-going to bed at the same time as my husband
My tentative date is September 17. However, it all really depends on the new girl getting here and getting trained on all of our news systems.

No comments:
Post a Comment