Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sometimes I Worry About This Kid

A couple weeks ago we took Brixton to a Thunder game. He LOVES the Thunder.
While there he was looking around and he said, "I want to see those girls."
Me: What girls? (dreading the answer)
B: Those girls over there. (pointing) In da white.

Yes, he was pointing to the Thunder Girls.

The people on the row in front of us found the whole thing pretty hilarious.

He loves girls! At the church Fall Festival a few weeks ago there was a teenager dressed as Snow White. He said, "I want to go see her." We took him in there and he wouldn't say anything. I told him to say hi and he said, "No, I just want to look at her." I had no idea this girl obsession would start so young.





On the other hand, he loves girly stuff. We had a playdate with his friend Haylie a couple weeks ago and the day leading up to it all he talked about was how he was "going to play with Haylie's girl toys." He was excited. Then we went to Hobby Lobby and he saw this and requested I let him wear it.

So of course I took a picture that will come back to haunt him someday when he's chasing girls.


And now a couple recent videos. He's so smart and has such a good memory when it comes to Bible stories. On of his favorites is David and Goliath. He REALLY loves to act it out with Nate.
Did you hear Nate when he accidentally landed face down into a pullup?

He also likes to act out Adam and Eve eating the fruit and then God telling them to leave the garden. I think he knows a lot of Bible stories better than I do.

And one more. This is currently his favorite song.

He asks to listen to it every time we get in Nate's car. On that note, he recently told me that Nate's car is like Lightning McQueen and my car is like ku-jig-uh (the green/mean car in the first Cars movie). This kid cracks me up. He truly is such a blessing to our family!

No comments: