Thursday, May 16, 2013

But Momma...

"this is orange and this is orange."
I really try most days to let Brixton pick out his own clothes. Earlier this week he wanted to wear his Kevin Durant jersey. We always make him wear a shirt under it so what did he pick -- his orange OSU football jersey. I said, "You can't wear two jerseys." To which he said, "But momma, this is orange and this is orange." Can't argue with that. He then picked out his bright orange pants to wear too. As you can see he loves those orange pants. And yes, he always wears the blue shoes with them. Love his crazy style.
These pictures were at Qgroup a couple weeks ago. He said, "Momma, I'm building a Home Depot."
We spend a lot of time at Home Depot...

Our new puppy is surviving, even though she's been slightly strangled a few times. She's also learning to play. We think she was a puppy mill puppy, so she hasn't really played. We bought her some toys and she just looked at us like what's that for? But this week I gave her the rope and she actually swung it around and chewed on it.. We were pretty excited about that.
     

Last Thursday Brixton and I had Muffins and Moms at daycare. This is the only picture I got.



No comments: