Thursday, October 24, 2013

Convenience

Since trying to change a lot of what we eat to less processed foods over the last year one thing which has been difficult is figuring out how to make some of the casserole type dishes my family enjoys. The reason, all of the seem to use Cream of whatever soup. 
  Sure, I can make it from scratch and have a couple of times. However, that is really time consuming and since I work crazy hours I don't always have time to do that. The result was I quit making a lot of things we love.
  That is until about a week or two ago when I was in Sprouts and found organic and gluten free cream of soups!!! I was SOOOO excited!! Then I went to Whole Foods and found these which are even better than the first ones I bought from Sprouts.

Here's the difference.. take a can of soup from your cabinet and look at the ingredients -- compare it to this. The stuff in this is was easier to pronounce and I know what all of it is.  
 





They may cost about a whole lot more, but I'm willing to pay a little extra for convenience that won't send me into pain.

No comments: