This weekend has been busy with putting in our new flooring.
I LOVE IT!!!!
This (below) is what we accomplished Friday. Nate and his dad worked to get everything moved and cleaned and started while I had my infusion and a nap. I then joined in later in the day, but I did help from pretty much the third row on.
We have to finish out the kitchen and dining rooms and then move on to the entry way. It's not necessarily hard work, but it is tedious and requires a lot of thinking to make sure seams are not lined up and the pieces are a mixture of different boxes. Totally worth doing ourselves and saving $2500 on an installer. I did invest in knee pads. Worth the $10 I promise!
Meanwhile, Nate informed me we are nearing 100 days of this project. No wonder I'm tired! My response to him was "we better get busy! That's too long." Ha. We are so close. We have ordered countertops but they will not be here until April 😕. Everything else should. Be done well before that! As soon as the floor is done we will put doors on the cabinets and things will look more complete.




2 comments:
Its looking so good! 100 days isn't bad but always seem so much longer than those diy and HGTV shows!
It really looks gorgeous! We just had some wood-like flooring put in Dan's office and our adjoining closets so I'll post it soon!
Post a Comment