Sunday, March 15, 2015

It's a ...

baby.. whose gender is still out for debate.
We had an appointment recently where we were SURE we knew the gender. Then my sister-in-law (a sonographer) did an ultrasound for us and her scan contradicted the previous. So, for now we are just going to wait and confirm at my big ultrasound in a few weeks. 
In the meantime we got LOTS of pictures of this little one.

Sweet profile with hand by face:

Long little leg:

Body- you can see baby's spine:

We also got a cute video of baby yawning. 


Baby measured 16 weeks. I am technically 14 wks 5days. The baby has always measured a week big so I never really know what to tell people when they ask how far along I am…

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing! I'm thankful I got to have a few ultrasounds with my kids although they were never that clear!