Sunday, May 10, 2015

Student of the Month and the Big Bad Wolf

Brixton has had a busy few weeks. We got a note at the end of April that he was being recognized as Student of the Month for his class.

Here is the group photo. He's not typically a nose picker, but of course this day he kept picking his nose and we kept telling him to stop. I sort of think it would have been hilarious though if the picture turned out with his finger in his nose.

His class also did a musical, The Three Piggy Opera. Brixton was chosen as one of the four Big Bad Wolves. I sort of think it must have been because he has such a deep little man voice. He's also not shy at all.

Before they started his teacher told them to all find their moms and dads and wave.
They sang "I want a big, fat pig to eat..." and "I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down (followed by blowing in the mic)."


Below is his little friend Sophia and his wonderful teacher, Mrs. Curry.

And we went for ice cream after. This is currently my favorite picture of him.
Then there was Mother's Day. This is from the Mother's Day Tea Party in pre-K. They sang us some cute songs...
And we enjoyed cookies and pink lemonade. We had a great time. He insisted on wearing his suit that day. I love that he enjoys dressing up for special occasions.

No comments: