Sunday, January 17, 2016

Growing Fast

I adore this little girl. This is currently my favorite photo. I was a big time teddy bear collector as a kid and so I HAD to get her a special teddy bear. When Nate and I were in New York a year or so ago I saw these super nice bears. I saved the picture and knew if we had another baby I wanted that baby to have one. She already enjoys squeezing "Mr. Honey."
She's also getting a little more mobile. This was the first time she rolled over back on January 6th. I actually caught the first time! She'd been working on it and so I have a ton of close call videos.

The stare-down with the exersaucer bird.
Sitting up and sleeping through the Thunder game. Those free earplugs were awesome!
This little fish game could be what eventually gets her moving.
Usually during dinner she sits in her swing, but her sitting up skills are improving so I decided she could start sitting at the table last night. She doesn't eat food yet, but this way she is hanging out with the rest of us more closely. She didn't last the whole time, but she did pretty good.

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

What I love about the video is you cheering her on!