I just want to say how proud I am of Nate today. I'm not going to go into details because his story isn't mine to tell, but let's just say God is good. I know that we will both always have things in our life that we need to work on, but at this moment it's not important what those things will be, only that a year ago I wasn't sure if this day would ever come. This just shows that even through my mustard seed of faith God is amazing and he does answer prayer. For that I am so very greatful.
In the past year I've learned that one day at a time really does make a difference, and more importantly one prayer at a time will be answered.
More than a year ago Nate reminded me not to focus on the one day that Satan squeezes himself into our lives, don't be angry at God because one day we let our sinful desires get in the way. Rather focus on the 90 some odd days before that one that God gave you exactly what you asked for. It doesn't mean God isn't good, it means sometimes we allow everything else around us to squeeze in between us and God making it hard for us to see how God is trying to help us.
Let me end with a little from one of my current favorite songs:
His grace still amazes me. His power is still a mystery. Each day I fall on my knees because His grace still amazes me.
1 comment:
Chellie, what knitted items would you like that are beyond your skill (actually nothing is beyond your skill level). You look so sweet and blooming on your reports on KFOR and you've got some really cute clothes. Richard always comments on you when you're on. I know you would have helped look for him but I figured you were already in bed and you need your sleep. You and Nate have done so much for us all along this journey. I love you Sweetie.
Post a Comment