These are absolutely adorable! I was going to pick a favorite but there are too many! I really liked the ones in the leaves, until I saw the ones in the crib, until I saw the ones in the basket. Nice curtains, I am glad you finally found some!
Chellie- Those are so cute! What a sweety. My favorite one is the first one he took looking through the side of the crib and the one of you holding him with both you and nate looking down at him.
I would have to get them all.
I did the boys when mark was 6 months and Owen was 4. It was hard to choose and I ended up buying alot of them.
I love the ones of Brixton in the basket on the dresser. Too precious! And I like the b&w one at the end with you & nate in it...actually, I love them all!!
VERY good pictures!! So sweet! Lots of good ones to pick from but I also love the ones in the basket on the dresser....creative and different than most newborn pics I've seen. Congrats on such a cutie! I know you are proud! :o)
8 comments:
What a precious little guy you have!
These are absolutely adorable! I was going to pick a favorite but there are too many! I really liked the ones in the leaves, until I saw the ones in the crib, until I saw the ones in the basket. Nice curtains, I am glad you finally found some!
Chellie- Those are so cute! What a sweety. My favorite one is the first one he took looking through the side of the crib and the one of you holding him with both you and nate looking down at him.
I would have to get them all.
I did the boys when mark was 6 months and Owen was 4. It was hard to choose and I ended up buying alot of them.
Take Care
Shelly
That baby is just getting cuter and cuter. Those digestive problems are pretty common. Carter had them too. and maybe Talon?
I love the ones of Brixton in the basket on the dresser. Too precious! And I like the b&w one at the end with you & nate in it...actually, I love them all!!
VERY good pictures!! So sweet! Lots of good ones to pick from but I also love the ones in the basket on the dresser....creative and different than most newborn pics I've seen. Congrats on such a cutie! I know you are proud! :o)
Those are great pictures! Love the colors and interesting angles and poses! Brixton is beautiful!
Post a Comment