Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What a difference a month can make...

One month ago today this little guy made his way out of my tummy...
and into our arms...
What's even more amazing is that today was supposed to be my due date! I'm so grateful that I'm not still pregnant.. and so grateful that Brixton is here and healthy!
He's so amazing. I thank God for him everyday. I love watching him, even though he doesn't do much. He's trying to get the hang of holding his little head up with out it swinging out of control and he's more and more alert. I absolutely adore this kid. I have 8 more weeks at home with him, then it's back to work for and fun with Aunt G (Nate's sister) for B. He's still pretty skinny, newborn pants still swallow him (most pairs) but the preemie pants are starting to get snug. He's growing so much. So, with it being Thanksgiving this week I feel I have a lot to be thankful for!! But this guy and his very patient daddy are at the top of the list..




No comments: