Today was/is my first official day as a "dayside" reporter. I'm so excited -- not necessarily about working later, but about getting a full night's sleep and seeing this awesome little face and crazy hair in the morning!
That picture was after a few minutes.
This was the first one. He said, "Momma, dat's too bright."(flash was on)
My plan is to wake up early and have some "quiet time" each morning and then get myself ready.
I tried to wake up at 6:00 this morning. I did momentarily but then went back to sleep. At 6:30 I read a little devo on my Bible app and then fell back to sleep. Then at 7:00 I was up and ready to start the day. At 7:30 I woke Brixton up, got him ready and then we had breakfast while watching the Cat In The Hat. He then watched Super Why while I made my lunch and then it was off to daycare for him and work for me.
I think I'm going to like this new schedule.


2 comments:
Yay! So happy for you!
Hooray!! I'm hoping this will be a great change for you!
Post a Comment