Brixton loves playing with Ava and maybe more than Ava he loves playing with "girl toys."
We'd been there a while when Ava came out in a dress -- to which Brixton responded that he wanted to wear a princess dress too.
So he did.
I think some people would freak out about this, but this little boy is so girl crazy that it in no way worries me. He's all boy, most of the time. Loves cars, talking about gross body functions, getting dirty, playing superhero, you know "boy" stuff. If we aren't careful he'll hug and kiss his girlfriends. But when we go play with girls he gets excited about their toys. Though this dress thing was a first.
I think I'll save these for blackmail when he's a teenager! Ha!
He wore the dress for the rest of the evening.
Some recent random Brixton sayings...
Last night at dinner he said, "It's not nice to eat babies."
I think maybe he thinks that's how a baby got in his Aunt G's tummy, but I'm not sure.
The past couple nights before going to sleep or when he has woke up with his leg hurting he said, "God likes to heal our owies."
This is another one of his girl friends. Kaitlyn goes to his Memaw's church and belongs to one of Nate's best friends from childhood. She's a couple months older than Brixton. This picture was as he almost tackled her trying to give her a hug as she backed into the little decorative tree.
I think this picture is so cute. She's not really taller than him, he's just really leaned in to her. Kaitlyns grandma took this picture. I hope they are still friends when they are bigger.





1 comment:
No harm - my boys did that too since they had a big sister with lots of dress up clothes!
Post a Comment