I was able to pick him up last night and we went to dinner, then for ice cream and then to see his cousin Cayden.
This is him trying to wink on the left and showing me something on the right.
It's just the way it is.
I made Brixton a deal this morning. If he would go to school and not scream and cry when I left then I would buy him gummy bears. I also agreed to leave him with Ms. Marion, because as he said, "yeah, she misses me." I took him into her office and he started to whine a little but I reminded him of the deal. He and Ms. Marion then watched me leave on the surveillance camera (something they always did with Nate when Nate would drop him off).
So, a deal was made and I now have a package of gummy bears ready to give him when I get home. Fortunately I don't work on Fridays so he and I will spend all day together including going to lunch with an old friend of mine from high school. She actually helped me paint his nursery at our old house and I guess she hasn't met him before. It should be fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment