Yesterday I wasn't feeling great so I decided to go to bed early. I layed down at 8:00 and couldn't fall asleep (ok, maybe I did for like 10 minutes) Nate got home from church around 8:30-8:45 and so I talked to him then he took Brownie for a walk. I was so hot.. and clamy feeling. I got up to see what was up with the air, because I had turned it down before I layed down and it said it was 78 degrees in our house! It was set on 73. So I called the company and they called the on call guy who said he would come in the morning.. Not good! This is the third time this summer we've had to call them out and the air conditioner is brand new. Fortunately it's under warranty so we haven't had to pay for the repairs, but next summer we will. So, I'm calling the company today and they WILL give us a new, new air conditioner because the current one is obviously a dud. Vacation cannot come soon enough... less than 24 hours now!
For about 2 years now Nate and I have been part of a couple's Bible study. We meet on Tuesdays. It used to be every week, but now it's every other week. Anyway, turns out 4 of the 5 couples are expecting. Tuesday was likely our last chance for a pregnant girls picture before the babies start coming.
From left to right: Katie Isenberg(38 weeks), Erin Condict (28 weeks I think), Me (26 weeks) and Erin Cornell (25 weeks)Katie is due in a couple weeks, but the rest of us are all due just a couple weeks apart in November/early December. Should be a lot of fun!
1 comment:
So cute!!
Post a Comment