I have a lot of pictures I've taken lately that I could post... but we tore apart our "nursery" which means our computers are all unplugged so I can't upload any of the pictures.. soon .. maybe.
Anyway, we found this bedding (Amy Coe Zoo Baby) we had agreed on a few weeks ago only to learn it was discontinued. Of course! Well, it was still available for order, at least it was last week, but Babies R Us couldn't order it for us. We were going to wait for the new Amy Coe bedding line to come out and hope there was something we liked, but then decided to go ahead and get the discontinued set because after all we agreed on it and that is likely not going to happen again.
Then, I went to order it online earlier this week and they were completely out.. so it really is no longer available.
Fortunately, I went on Ebay and found the set.. plus the mobile (which I'm not sure I'll use) and the little lion pillow for about $70 less than what it sold for retail. Some girl said she got three sets at her shower and couldn't take them back. This morning we found out we won the auction!!
Our crib came in yesterday.. so now we have a crib... a mattress (thanks Kayla) and bedding on the way! What else do we need? Maybe walls in the kid's bedroom, but let's save that for another post.
3 comments:
I should have had my little sister take it to you today! We need to plan something!
Yeah, that is such a hard thing to decide on. I ended up with denium bumper pad and bed skirt. And then diffrent sheets to go with the theme.
Cool. But, I want to see a picture of YOU.
Post a Comment