Thursday, May 10, 2012

Delicious Salmon & Taco Cupcakes

Don't worry, I didn't make those two things together.

Tuesday's Pinterest meal was Grilled Salmon with an Avacado Salsa. This was SOOO GOOD!! Nate even said he would like me to use this recipe every time we have salmon. Brixton even ate his whole piece, minus the avacado salsa (the meat has a great rub on it). That kid hates avacados. He tried one but quickly spit it out.

Wednesday was Taco Cupcakes. We actually had these a few weeks back and we really liked them. Last time I used a jar of queso, this time it was more of a cheeze whiz type cheese. Both are really good. Nate and I can each eat about two... last night Brixton ate three.  As I've said before, my grocery budget fears his teen years.

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I've gotta try that Salmon!